ESSENTIAL THREADS & KICKS
Below is a basic list of things to bring with you to camp. Those who have registered will be sent a reminder of this prior to camp, including any additional items that might be required.
- Comfortable and modest clothing suitable to wear at an ashram.
(Note: The weather will be warm and pleasant during the day, and the evenings will be cool, so please bring a sweater/shawl)
- At least one pair of clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- At least one set of traditional clothes. (Kurta, Sari, etc..)
- Insect repellent
– there are mosquitoes, but not excessive.
- Malaria tablets
- Basic medication
(Paracetamol/stomach medication etc...)
- Alarm clock
- Pen and Notebook
- A water bottle (important)
- Cash to spend at the ashram book stall and to offer as dakshina.
All bedding will be provided and clothes will be washed by the laundry services at CIRS.